Yeastar S20 S-Series IP PBX
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Phone System
Yeastar S20 is a stand -alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small business with less than 20 users. It supports 10 concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FX S, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM /CDMA /3G. Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar's S-Series PBX is a trust worthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Part of Yeastar's latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar's S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. S20 has 2 onboard module slots.
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- Up to 20 users and 10 concurrent calls
- Includes 20 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 4 Analog, 4 BRI, and 1 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 1.8-10.6W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- Desktop and wall-mount capable
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.