Yeastar S300 S-Series IP PBX
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Yeastar S300 VoIP PBX Phone System
Yeastar S300 VoIP phone system delivers enterprise- class IP telephony services with a base configuration that supports up to 300 users and is expandable to 500 users. Yeastar S300 IP-PBX grows with your business and supports up to 24 analog ports, up to 24 BRI ports, up to 3 E1/T1/PRI ports, and up to 6 GSM channels.The S300 supports up to 3 Expansion boards and 2 DSP modules (boards/modules not included, sold separately). Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar's S-Series PBX is a trust worthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Part of Yeastar's latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar's S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI.
*Expansion ports and modules not included
Yeastar S300 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- 300 users (expandable to 500) and 60 concurrent calls (expandable to 120)
- Includes 300 SIP trunks
- Add optional modules to activate additional ports up to 24 Analog, 24 BRI, 6 GSM, and 3 E1/T1/J1
- Includes 10,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Add up to 2 D30 modules to expand capacity by 100 extensions and 30 concurrent calls each
- 3 interfaces for expansion cards (EX08 1 PRI card or EX30 mounting card for 4 modules)
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 6.2-59.1W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack mountable
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.